LNG carriers owner may use proceeds to help fund newbuilding programme
- GasLog confirms BG trio in pending LNG carrier acquisition
- GasLog eyes net proceeds of $95m from offering
- GasLog agrees to buy another three BG LNG carriers
UPDATE: Owners raises $80m to help fund Statoil aframaxesTEN gets Statoil green light for four more...
No end in sight to record levels as cargo supply outpaces vessel availabilityVLGC earnings to average almost $50,000 per...
Outgoing executive wants ‘new challenge’ but will remain a board memberCapital Product scores increased credit...
Sainty Marine and Nantong Mingde win joint deal to build 24,600 dwt stainless steel shipsSainty Marine in arbitration with Greek owner over 12 dry bulk newbuilds
New dry bulk entity comprises 39 modern capesizes, in anticipation of market recovery
More World Market Data
|Thursday 24 April 14||380cst
A blog about asset performance and innovation in ship operations
Lloyd's List Topics
Click here to see a full spread of the topics that Lloyd's List covers
Euronav reports $1.4m first-quarter profit as acquisition expenses bite
Belgian tanker operator expects volatile rates environment to continue this year...
- ITF wins crew pay and repatriation
- One-year charters become the deal of choice for product tankers
- Maran Nakilat acquires three more LNG carriers
- Greek ship lending slumps as caution rules European banks
Drastic reform of Hong Kong’s maritime sector proposed by study
Government-commissioned review suggests setting up statutory maritime body
- Fu leaves China Merchants Group for China Resources
- Master and officers suspects in tanker theft
- Navigator exercises newbuilding option
- NileDutch and PIL announce Asia-West Africa tie-up
Recent Regional News
Use the map to find the last month's news, analysis and comment by region.
Top Ports Tools
Access the Asia, Americas, Europe and Top 100 Ports tools
Last Word from Hamburg
Global Liner Shipping Conference reveals some interesting news
MSC launches new Asia-West Africa service
More direct calls will cut out the need to tranship and aims to reduce transit...
- Suezmax crude tankers saw zero fleet growth in first quarter
- Nigeria frees British security guards detained in bunker-theft row
- Maritime crimes fall 13% in first-quarter 2014
- Security firm says British guards held in Nigeria are innocent
UASC reveals Asia-Europe service shake-up
UASC to offer five services through tie-ups with CSCL, Hanjin and Evergreen
- Aframaxes hit by closure of sabotage-hit Iraqi pipeline
- Qatar invests $1bn to go green during LNG loading at jetties
- UACC orders four chemical tankers
- Tehran develops a new outlet for crude exports by tanker