Investment comes amid brighter prospects for aframax crude tankers
- Eastern Pacific Shipping books up to four LPG carriers
- Libya aframax fixture points to tanker opportunities
- Iranian tanker sanctions remain despite EU court annulment
Maersk Tankers buys four VLCCs that it bareboat charters, then sells them to EuronavEuronav raises $125m
Funds will part-finance four secondhand VLCCs bought yesterdayEuronav grabs four VLCCs for $342m
Taps private placement equity for $100m as it goes for ‘four of the best’ from the...Euronav expects a very busy July as new VLCCs...
Confidence in recovery growing, PwC survey findsNorth European box volumes forecast to maintain growth
Restis sisters take a majority holding ahead of reboot for Nasdaq-listed owner
Playing by the rules
Lloyd's List offers a guide to the regulatory rush about to hit shipping
But Beijing subsidies persuade home-grown owners to send ships to the breakers’ yards
- Supply-demand optimism is overplayed, says Danish Ship Finance
- Inactive box fleet falls beneath 2% mark
- China Cosco sends seven more ships for demolition
Energy shipping player adds 20 MR tankers to its fleet — but opts for secondhand deals
Super-alliances: Too much market power in too few hands?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=2AC2ACD8B30880CC675DAF13F4A2A109
727 (4) Baltic Dry Index
What next for CMA CGM?
Could it team up with UASC and CSCL to create a four-way alliance battle?
Everything you need to know on the new partnership between Maersk and MSC
We want your #seafarerselfie
Lloyd’s List is looking for the faces of global shipping