Tanker boss says he is in New York to meet other owners and financial people, not seek a New York listing
Deal allows Danes to increase ex-Dover timetable
But some investors press for tender to hasten results
Rates have suffered in the smaller carrier segment despite solid demand
Four new starters in London and Singapore
Pangaea bulker in new ice voyage ‘first’
Nasdaq-listed operator foresees ore from new Baffin Island mine as bringing...
- French-Chinese consortium lands Cameroon concession
- Is another bunker supplier about to go bust?
- Product tanker earnings to take a hit, warns Drewry
- Swire Shipping upgrades Asia-Pacific services
Finnish government backs automated shipping
Nordic state seeks to create legislation that will make it easy for business-led...
- China Shipbuilding Industry Corp to consolidate engine business
- Euronav secures $750m bank loan
- Hapag-Lloyd merger deal lifts CSAV profits
- CMHI expects overseas ports to generate further growth momentum
The Shipping Podcast
Are the UK's best days as a maritime power ahead of it or behind it?
903 (-2) Baltic Dry Index
Lloyd's List Topics
Click here to see a full spread of the topics that Lloyd's List covers